I was planning on posting yesterday, but the day ended before I could get to it.
Over the weekend I actually finished two projects. On Saturday, the last day of January, I finished the Walking on the Sun handspun [Ravelry].
and a close up:
Sea Monster top (4 oz) from Dragonfly Fibers;
204.7 yds chain-ply, 13 WPI
I tried very hard to finish the quilt on Saturday, but it didn't happen. I finished I'm Just Mad About Citron quilt on Sunday, the first day of February...oh, well! No photos yet because I need to find a location with good lighting to get some decent pictures.
I'm making slow progress on Be My Baby and I actually worked on a cross stitch piece! With Stitches West coming up in a couple of weeks and Loopy Academy starting up again, it would be good to make progress on my existing projects before I start something new!
WIP Roll Call
WIPs in Rotation:
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
Restarted on the scarf portion for the third time
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
Working on the bottom half of the design; about 30% done
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
Loopy Academy projects, with a focus on techniques