WIP Roll Call
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
Successfully increased by 4 stitches; knit 8.5 inches of the 67 inches required for the scarf portion.
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
Working on the bottom half of the design
- Goat Rock handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Spun almost 2 ounces of the 4 ounces in the bump; this polworth-silk combination is harder to draft than other fibers I've spun. I wonder if that's just the way polworth is or if only this particular bump is difficult.
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
Completed the diamond areas; working on some of the filling stitches
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Loopy Academy projects, with a focus on techniques
- Striping: Striped Stockinette Snake [Ravelry]
- Felting/Fulling: Oatmeal Bonnet [Ravelry]
- Slipped Stitches: Irisa Cowl (although I'll probably leave it as a scarf [Ravelry]
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.