WIP-it Wednesday, blog-and-run version...
...it's been a busy day and I just ran out of time to photograph one of the WIPs. The sun has set so it's too dark to try now. Sorry about that!
WIP Roll Call
WIP Roll Call
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
Successfully increased by 4 stitches; knit 8.5 inches of the 67 inches required for the scarf portion.
- Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! (cross stitch)
Working on the bottom half of the design
- Goat Rock handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Spun almost 2 ounces of the 4 ounces in the bump; this polworth-silk combination is harder to draft than other fibers I've spun. I wonder if that's just the way polworth is or if only this particular bump is difficult.
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
Completed the diamond areas; working on some of the filling stitches
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Loopy Academy projects, with a focus on techniques
- Striping: Striped Stockinette Snake [Ravelry]
- Felting/Fulling: Oatmeal Bonnet [Ravelry]
- Slipped Stitches: Irisa Cowl (although I'll probably leave it as a scarf [Ravelry]
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.