I was productive during the long weekend and finished two things. First, I finished the Ghouls, ghosts, and witches...oh, my! project. I finished all of the stitching Sunday night. On Monday, I pressed the project, added the button, and tucked it into the pillow.
Cross stitch kit from Pine Mountain Designs
On Saturday, I finished spinning the singles for Goat Rock [Ravelry] and let it rest until Monday, when I chain-plied it. Here it the finished handspun:
and the close up:
Polworth-silver top (4.0 oz) from Royale Hare;
204.7 yds., 12 WPI
I worked on the Tuscon Twilight needlepoint and discovered an error in a previously stitched area. The good news is that it was a pretty small area and involved no metallic threads. The bad news, of course, is that I have to re-do the area. Oh, well!
I'm really looking forward to the next 4 days...it's Stitches West time!! I have a class tomorrow afternoon (Bead Knitting Sampler) followed by the Market Preview. I can't wait!
WIP Roll Call
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
Continuing to work on scarf portion
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
Continuing to work on the filling stitches
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)