- I never did get around to a weekend report, not that it means much at this point. I did some chores on Saturday and a little spinning. On Sunday, we had lunch with the Daughter. That's it in a nutshell.
- The spinning project is Meteor Shower [Ravelry], one of the Yak-Silk tops I purchased from Greenwood Fiberworks. No photo yet.
- I'm making incredibly slow progress on the Irisa Cowl/Scarf [Ravelry]. I keep falling asleep in the middle of it. And over the last few days, my wrists have not been happy due to lots of work, so I've been letting my hands rest. However, it looks cool:
- No progress on Be My Baby, Tucson Twilight, or any other WIP.
- Reading slowed down for a bit, but a lot of my favorite authors released books on Tuesday. I'm happy to be reading at my normal pace now.
- I'm slowly learning how to edit Wordpress CSS and customize my theme to update my website. I'm taking the opportunity to get new photos and edit existing ones. When I started my website in 2001, my goal was to keep the photos small since I was hosting them on my site. Now that I use Flickr for my photos, I need to move some of the old photos over there.