This is my Meteor Shower handspun [Ravelry]:
and a close-up:
Yak-silk (4 oz) top from Greenwood Fiberworks;
268 yds. chain-ply, 15 WPI
I had a fairly productive weekend. Besides finishing Meteor Shower, I worked on the Tuscon Twilight, the Stealth project, and the Dreams of Amethyst Shawl.
WIP Roll Call
- Dreams of Amethyst shawl (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Irisa Cowl/Scarf (knitting for Loopy Academy) [Ravelry]
13 inches completed.
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
In research phase; downloaded an iPad app to help with the layout.
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)