Before the time change, it was difficult to take photos in the morning before work because it was too bright in the backyard and by the time I got home it was fully dark. Well, now it's too dark in the morning and it's too dark when I get home from work. Make it hard to take pictures!
I finally got back to working on the scarf this morning while I waited for my turn at the Kaiser lab. It's time for blood tests again. I hope there are no issues...I hate it when I get email from my physician!
WIP Roll Call
- Dreams of Amethyst shawl (weaving) [Ravelry]
Warped and started weaving. Need to do the hem stitching before continuing.
- Irisa Cowl/Scarf (knitting) [Ravelry]
10 inches completed. I'm using Socks That Rock Heavyweight--at 350 yards, this could be a long scarf!
- Meteor Shower handspun [Ravelry]
About 3 of 4 ounces spun so far.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Loopy Academy projects, with a focus on techniques
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.