Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top-of-the-Waves Tuesday...

...totally missed Eye Candy Friday last week die to a company meeting.

To make up for it, here is a finished object. I finally took some photos of the Dreams of Amethyst shawl [Ravelry].

Dreams of Amethyst shawl

and a close up:

Dreams of Amethyst shawl, close up

Specs:
Started 3/7/15;
Finished 4/15/15;
Warp: Lavender Makimo (Fiberlady), Charade Mosaic FX  (Berrocco), and White Heaven Venezia Sport (Cascade Yarns);
Weft: Amethyst Makimo (Fiberlady);
10 dpi, 174 threads;
Final width and length TBD

On to the randomness
  1. Over the weekend, I worked on the Commission quilt and actually started cutting out squares for it.
  2. Last night I finished knitting the Parritch Bonnet [Ravelry]. I just need to full/felt it now.
  3. I started the next Loopy Academy project - a striped snake. If this project goes as quickly as the hat did, I can get back to knitting the dropped stitch scarf that is currently on hold.
  4. I finished spinning the singles for the Lilac handspun [Ravelry]. Now I can change the flyer and ply Lilac and finish the Mermaid Bling art yarn.
  5. No stitching progress at all over the weekend.
That is all...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...