To make up for it, here is a finished object. I finally took some photos of the Dreams of Amethyst shawl [Ravelry].
and a close up:
Warp: Lavender Makimo (Fiberlady), Charade Mosaic FX (Berrocco), and White Heaven Venezia Sport (Cascade Yarns);
Weft: Amethyst Makimo (Fiberlady);
10 dpi, 174 threads;
Final width and length TBD
On to the randomness
- Over the weekend, I worked on the Commission quilt and actually started cutting out squares for it.
- Last night I finished knitting the Parritch Bonnet [Ravelry]. I just need to full/felt it now.
- I started the next Loopy Academy project - a striped snake. If this project goes as quickly as the hat did, I can get back to knitting the dropped stitch scarf that is currently on hold.
- I finished spinning the singles for the Lilac handspun [Ravelry]. Now I can change the flyer and ply Lilac and finish the Mermaid Bling art yarn.
- No stitching progress at all over the weekend.