The handspun with the name I couldn't remember is Gypsy:
and the close-up:
Started and Finished 4/4/2015;
Gypsy Wild Card Bling Batt from the Yarn Wench;
Spun as a single and auto-plied with copper rayon thread
48.4 yds, 7 WPI
This was a quick and fun spin. I still have issues incorporating the locks that are included with these batts. I just don't have the hang of it yet!
WIP Roll Call
- Dreams of Amethyst shawl (weaving) [Ravelry]
Just need to hemstitch and wash it!
- Irisa Cowl/Scarf (knitting for Loopy Academy) [Ravelry]
17 inches completed.
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
Completed the fabric collection for the top; in layout mode. Still need to buy the fabric for the backing, binding and main border.
- Parritch Bonnet [Ravelry]
Started this on Saturday. Knit the band and did the increases to 200 stitches. Working on Row 3 of 25 of the bonnet bottom.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)