Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WIP-it Wednesday...

...with some actual photos for a change!

Here is the current state of Tucson Twilight:

Tucson Twilight, as of 4/15/15

See the bottom left of the piece with all those little square-like things? That's the part that is making me bored out of my mind. And this isn't all of them. I just couldn't face stitching that pattern again for the next section.

The Parritch Bonnet is coming along:

Parritch Bonnet

I have about 10 more rows in the current section before I can start the decreases to the crown.

The Mermaid Bling singles are waiting for me to finishing spinning Lilac so I can switch to the jumbo flyer:

Mermaid Bling handspun, as of 4/15/15

And here are the Lilac singles that are currently on the wheel:

Lilac singles, as of 4/15/15

I decided not to twist the fringe for the Dreams of Amethyst shawl. I'll secure the tops of the fringe using knots and then give it a press. This project is very close to done!

WIP Roll Call

Worked on:
  1. Dreams of Amethyst shawl (weaving) [Ravelry]
    Knot the fringe and press.
  2. Lilac handspun [Ravelry]
    Singles in progress
  3. Mermaid Bling art yarn [Ravelry]
    Ready to ply with beaded thread
  4. Parritch Bonnet [Ravelry]
    Working on Row 15 of 25 of the bonnet bottom.
  5. Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
    Preliminary layout complete. Still need to buy the fabric for the backing, binding and main border.
  6. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  • Irisa Cowl/Scarf (knitting for Loopy Academy) [Ravelry]
  • Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  • Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
  • Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
  4. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
WIPs To Be:
  • Loopy Academy project
    • Striping: Striped Stockinette Snake [Ravelry]
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...