Here is the current state of Tucson Twilight:
See the bottom left of the piece with all those little square-like things? That's the part that is making me bored out of my mind. And this isn't all of them. I just couldn't face stitching that pattern again for the next section.
The Parritch Bonnet is coming along:
I have about 10 more rows in the current section before I can start the decreases to the crown.
The Mermaid Bling singles are waiting for me to finishing spinning Lilac so I can switch to the jumbo flyer:
And here are the Lilac singles that are currently on the wheel:
I decided not to twist the fringe for the Dreams of Amethyst shawl. I'll secure the tops of the fringe using knots and then give it a press. This project is very close to done!
WIP Roll Call
- Dreams of Amethyst shawl (weaving) [Ravelry]
Knot the fringe and press.
- Lilac handspun [Ravelry]
Singles in progress
- Mermaid Bling art yarn [Ravelry]
Ready to ply with beaded thread
- Parritch Bonnet [Ravelry]
Working on Row 15 of 25 of the bonnet bottom.
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
Preliminary layout complete. Still need to buy the fabric for the backing, binding and main border.
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- Irisa Cowl/Scarf (knitting for Loopy Academy) [Ravelry]
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Loopy Academy project
- Striping: Striped Stockinette Snake [Ravelry]
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.