and the top:
I'll have to wait until this weekend to do the fulling/felting. I just don't have enough time during the week.
In other WIP news, I started the striping project for Loopy Academy now that I've finished the knitting for the bonnet. No photos yet as it is only 4 inches of i-cord.
WIP Roll Call
- Lilac handspun [Ravelry]
Need to ply
- Mermaid Bling art yarn [Ravelry]
Ready to ply with beaded thread
- Parritch Bonnet [Ravelry]
Need to full/felt
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
Preliminary layout complete. Still need to buy the fabric for the backing, binding and main border.
- Striped Stockinette Snake [Ravelry]
- Irisa Cowl/Scarf (knitting for Loopy Academy) [Ravelry]
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Halloween Phat Fiber samples (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.