Friday, May 08, 2015

Eye Candy Friday...

...and not a moment too soon!  This week has been a bit slow, so I'm looking forward to getting something done this weekend.

We're in an in-between period where we're waiting for the next things to bloom. In looking at the archives, I haven't shown you these photos yet.

A purple tulip:

Tulip 1

Purple salvia in a neighbor's yard:

Purple salvia

and a pink ranunculus:

Pink and cream ranunculus

Up this weekend:  It's Mother's Day on Sunday. The daughter has already been spoiling me. On Wednesday, she had an iced latte from Starbucks delivered to my office. Yesterday, she had 4 Sprinkles cupcakes (Red Velvet!!) delivered to the office.

We'll get together sometime over the weekend depending on her work schedule.

Aside from that, I want to start working on the layout of the commission project now that I have all of the squares cutout.  I suspect that it will take me several days to get the layout to a pleasing look, so this will just be the beginning.

I'm itching to finish the last Loopy Academy project. I'm pretty bored with it even though the yarn is nice and it looks good in the pattern.  I'm trying not to start anything new until I finish it, which is very difficult. :)

Happy Mother's Day to all who celebrate it!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...