Friday, June 12, 2015

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm all alone at work, holding down the fort.  At least I can play my music out loud without bothering anyone!

This flower caught my eye yesterday morning. This is a Gloriosa lily that was partially hidden by the blackberry vines:

Gloriosa Lily

This Mandevilla vine started blooming this week:

Flower with water drops

And the gladiolas are coming along:

Pink and cream gladiola

Up this weekend: Spin-In tomorrow. I already know that I'm making something with apricots because we have a ton of them!  Not sure whether it will be muffins or bread yet. It really depends on how much energy I have in the morning and if I have all of the ingredients (read: don't have to go to the store!).

I need to get back to the commission projects and stop getting side-tracked by reorganizing by stash. I'm close to having the top layout done. I need to take a few pictures of it and look at them to see whether anything should be shifted around.

I'm still making good progress on the needlepoint project. I should get back to my knitting projects soon, though.

Sleep would also be good...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...