Tour de Fleece, Day 4:
I selected a medium-weight spindle and started spinning a turquoise Crazy Batt [Ravelry] from Faerie Mountain. It's the same batt I started spinning on the wheel before it collapsed. Here's last night's progress:
I finished the front of the Scaredy Sheep scissor fob and started stitching the back. It should go pretty quickly, so I can finish it while I'm on my vacation.
WIP Roll Call
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on row 21
- Stealth Commission Project (quilting)
I think I have the final layout...time to start sewing!
- Scaredy Sheep Scissor Fob (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Santa Fe #5 (needlepoint)
- Old Christmas ornaments
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.