Friday, September 25, 2015

Last Eye Candy Friday for September...

...we're rapidly running out of month!

We still have some canna lilies blooming:

Canna lily, open

and the purple salvia is hanging on:


Salvia

Eye candy from the garden is getting sparse, so you also get this morning' sunrise:

Sunrise 9/25/2015

Up this weekend: My main goal is to finish the hand stitching on the commission quilt. I've been working on it every night this week. Progress is very slow.

Honestly, until this is done, I'm not going to work on anything else, including housework. The only thing that will get done is laundry and that's because the washer and dryer are in my studio.

I'm looking forward to finishing this puppy!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...