Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Top-of-the-Waves Tuesday...

...Happy September!

It's my birthday month and I'm a little ambivalent about it this year. It's a big birthday for me and it's making me feel really old. I guess I'm making up for all of the other big birthdays when I didn't really care what my age was.
  • I didn't do as much work on Commission project #1 because I got sucked into project #2.
  • I replaced the light border of Commission project #1. I finished the stitch-in-the-ditch quilting. I am running a couple of tests on scrap fabric to see if my border quilting idea is going to work. 
  • I made great progress on Stealth commission project #2. I decided on the finishing and just did it. I still have a little left to do, but it's very close!
  • I finished the laundry, but the vacuum monster had to wait.
  • We wasted a bunch of time trying to get our new HD cable box to work. We finally decided that the box was the problem. The Husband got a replacement box from Comcast and it worked right out of the gate.
  • I did not finish the current cross stitch piece...not even close. 
I guess I need to do a recap post RSN (real soon now).
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...