Friday, September 11, 2015

Well, Hello Eye Candy Friday...

...I totally spaced on WIP-it Wednesday. I blame it on the heat.

We've been melting all week. Reading and watching TV is about all I could handle when I got home from work. It's a bit cooler today, so I might be able to work on something.

I received some lovely roses from my mother and was hoping to take photos of it for Eye Candy Friday. With the heat, the roses croaked early, so no photos.

This morning's sunrise was gorgeous:

Sunrise 9/11/2015

Up this weekend: I'm concentrating on the commission quilt. I must get closer to done!

I need to pull the vacuum monster out. The cats and the Husband have been dragging in leaves and other debris from the garden...unintentionally, I'm sure. :) Fortunately, we don't have a lot of carpeting in the house, so it shouldn't take long.

That's it. It's short, but then so was the week!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...