My crafting life is currently full of loose threads that need to be buried. I worked on them for 2.5 hours last night and I still have a thousand threads to go. Yes, I'm exaggerating, but if you saw what it looks like, you'd think it was a thousand, too.
I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it's going to take a while to get there!
WIP Roll Call:
- Beyond Antares, aka Equatorial Nights (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on row 42 of 62. It helps that this is my Monday Craft Coffee project, so it gets some play every week.
- Stealth Commission project (quilting)
Burying the threads for the quilted squares. Still need to hand-stitch the binding, make the label, and attach it.
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- No-Noro Hat for Halos of Hope (knitting)
- Sail (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Going Snow Global quilt (quilting)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.