- There was only one person spinning at Spin-In. The rest of us were working on other projects!
- I made gingerbread mini-muffins to take to Spin-In. I drizzled a little lemon glaze on top to make them a little more interesting.
- I finished the embroidery on the stealth project. I have step one of the finishing complete, but I'm having issues with the second and final step. I need to rip out some binding and attach it in a different manner. Once I figure that out, I can finish the entire project.
- I worked a little on the Canto de Sirena shawl [Ravelry]. My main problem with this shawl is that each row is very long and I can only handle a row or two a night. This will be a very slow project!
- I worked on the By My Baby For My Baby [Ravelry] project last night.
- I did think about what I need to do to get the house ready for company. I didn't actually do anything about it, though. (HA!)
- I did not make any progress on the Going Snow Global quilt.
- Way busy at work.
- Cold is not my friend. All I want to do is snuggle under some blankets to keep warm, where I promptly fall asleep.
...and the weekend report.
...in which we have both clouds and flowers! It's been raining off and on for several days. We really need the rain, so no complaints ...
...first one for September. Things are winding down in the garden. Our cherry tomato plant is in peak production mode. The abutilon i...
I'm struggling a bit to get the new layout to do the things I want it to do (like make linkable buttons to my KALs in the side bar, us...
...blog and run. The amaryllis bloomed last week: The watsonia are still going strong: And this morning I found a peach iris in...