- There was only one person spinning at Spin-In. The rest of us were working on other projects!
- I made gingerbread mini-muffins to take to Spin-In. I drizzled a little lemon glaze on top to make them a little more interesting.
- I finished the embroidery on the stealth project. I have step one of the finishing complete, but I'm having issues with the second and final step. I need to rip out some binding and attach it in a different manner. Once I figure that out, I can finish the entire project.
- I worked a little on the Canto de Sirena shawl [Ravelry]. My main problem with this shawl is that each row is very long and I can only handle a row or two a night. This will be a very slow project!
- I worked on the By My Baby For My Baby [Ravelry] project last night.
- I did think about what I need to do to get the house ready for company. I didn't actually do anything about it, though. (HA!)
- I did not make any progress on the Going Snow Global quilt.
- Way busy at work.
- Cold is not my friend. All I want to do is snuggle under some blankets to keep warm, where I promptly fall asleep.
...and the weekend report.
...it was a great vacation in Arizona! We visited the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, the Sunset Crater area, Walnut Canyon, and several pueb...
...it was a busy day yesterday. (Picture-less for now; I'll take pictures later when there is better light) The last installment of th...
...first one for September. Things are winding down in the garden. Our cherry tomato plant is in peak production mode. The abutilon i...
...finally. Finished: 10/16 Echo No-Noro Hat (knitting) [ Ravelry ] 10/23 SW Blue art yarn [ Ravelry ] Custom rolags from Woodlake Wo...