- Spin-In was great! It was wonderful to start a new spin and chat with the other spinners. I took some of the remaining Christmas cookies as my contribution.
- As I mentioned in a previous post, I really hated the linen stitch on the Be My Baby for My Baby [Ravelry] project. One of my friends, recommended trying another stitch at the end of what I currently have to see whether I liked it better. I knit a few rows of garter stitch and was immediately happy with the way the fabric felt and the way it draped.
After thinking about it overnight, I pulled out the 23 inches I had already knit, back to the lifeline at the end of the sleeve stitching. I then restarted the scarf portion in garter stitch using the same size 17 needles. By the end of Sunday, I had knit 12 inches of garter stitch. By the end of Monday night's Craft Coffee session, I was at 19 inches, almost back to where I was! And I'm happy with it...hooray!
- I delivered the last goodie bag today. I have one more to mail and I can call a close to Christmas baking.
- I still feel the need to weave, but I have no idea what to weave. Still need to think on that.
- I actually knit a row on Canto de Sirena shawl [Ravelry]. Each row is 362 stitches, so this one could take a while!
- I still don't have any photos of Calypso.
- I completely forgot to take photos of the last Rocking Sock Club installment.
- And I still haven't compiled the data for my 2015 recap. I'll get there eventually!
To enter, comment on my 1/5/16 post by Midnight PST, Monday 1/18/16.
The prize is 1 skein of BMFA Socks That Rock Lightweight in Wavelength. I'll do the random number thing and post the winner on Wednesday, 1/20/16. Good luck!