Wednesday, January 06, 2016

WIP-it Wednesday...

...after completing a couple of WIPs, I'm back to the long-sufferingstanding WIPs.

HI haven't shown a photo of the Be My Baby [Ravelry] project in a while.

Be My Baby scarf-shrug, as of 1/6/2016

I am working on the scarf portion of the piece. It's 67 inches of linen stitch. And you can add linen stitch to the list of things I hate to knit!

If I wasn't 23 inches into this, I'd rip back to my lifeline and start this again in garter stitch. I think it would drape better and it certainly would knit up faster!

I forgot to mention that I finished spinning Calypso [Ravelry]. No photos yet.

Contest!

We have some entries in my Blogiversary contest. Yay!

To enter, comment on my 1/5/16 post by Midnight PST, Monday 1/18/16.

The prize is 1 skein of BMFA Socks That Rock Lightweight in Wavelength. I'll do the random number thing and post the winner on Wednesday, 1/20/16. Good luck!


**WIP Roll Call**

Worked on:
  • Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
Works In Progress, did not work on:
  1. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Empress handspun [Ravelry]
  3. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
  4. Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...