HI haven't shown a photo of the Be My Baby [Ravelry] project in a while.
I am working on the scarf portion of the piece. It's 67 inches of linen stitch. And you can add linen stitch to the list of things I hate to knit!
If I wasn't 23 inches into this, I'd rip back to my lifeline and start this again in garter stitch. I think it would drape better and it certainly would knit up faster!
I forgot to mention that I finished spinning Calypso [Ravelry]. No photos yet.
We have some entries in my Blogiversary contest. Yay!
To enter, comment on my 1/5/16 post by Midnight PST, Monday 1/18/16.
The prize is 1 skein of BMFA Socks That Rock Lightweight in Wavelength. I'll do the random number thing and post the winner on Wednesday, 1/20/16. Good luck!
**WIP Roll Call**
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)\
- Tuscon Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.