I finished the Citrus Hat [Ravelry] last night! Here is the lovely Blanca modeling the hat:
and another view:
Pattern: Citrus Hat by Laura Treadway;
Yarn: Red Heart Soft Touch Solids in Lavender
Made for Halos of Hope
I finished tying the fringe for Mermaid's Tale [Ravelry]! The only thing left to do is give it a press and take photos. I'm declaring it done as of today. I'll post photos as soon as I take them.
With two projects completed, I need to take a look at the remaining WIPs and UFOs to see whether any projects should be promoted to the rotation or declared IDJ (It's Dead, Jim).
*WIPs roll call*
- Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Linda's Dream mandala (canvaswork)
Old WIP from 1996 Cross Stitch Festival class
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.