I like the way the colors flow, with just a pop of color from the variegated Brazilian Emerald yarn. The only issue is that because the cotton weft yarn is thin, it moves too easily if I look at it cross-eyed. I want to keep this wrap on the light and air-y side, so I just have to be careful.
I still can't spin on this ankle, so spinning is on the back burner.
**WIP Roll Call**
- Citrus Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Leaf Monthly Musing (cross stitch)
- Mermaid's Tale (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Empress handspun [Ravelry]
- Sweet Heat handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.