Friday, April 01, 2016

Eye Candy Friday...

...Happy April!

A few photos from the garden coming up. I still have over 100 photos to process for the camera walk I did a week ago, but I've had very little time this week to do so.

The garden is progressing nicely. The cherry tree is setting fruit:

Cherries in the making

The ranunculus are going strong:

Pink and white ranunculus, another view

There are a couple of new flowers. This is Sweet Kate, a variety of tradescantia:

Tradescantia

and this is tropical milkweed (asclepias curassavica):

Tropical milkweed

Up this weekend:  The Husband and I are going to the Monterey Aquarium. We don't know yet whether we are going Saturday or Sunday. It really doesn't matter to me as long as I get my dose of ocean! I;m taking my camera and hope to take many photos both inside and outside the aquarium.

I need to pull the vacuum monster out and clean up the leaves that someone has tracked in from the garden ;-)

I also need to take photos of the completed Mermaid's Tale wrap. It needs a quick press first.

After that, I'll fit in whatever crafts I can!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...