I have another finished object to show. Here are the appliance covers I made over the weekend:
Fabrics: Cote D'Azur Sea - Michael Miller - aqua, mocha and brown on white
Soleil - Michael Miller - aqua white flower on mocha
Used a previous cover as a pattern. Machine quilted before assembly.
*WIPs roll call*
- Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
Finished section 5; working on section 6
- 4-shaft weaving sampler
We have hit the two (or more) steps backwards part of this project.
Researching which yarn I can use to rewarp the loom and get this back on track.
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.