Wednesday, June 01, 2016

June is busting out all over...

...and it's going to be a hot month.

I have another finished object to show. Here are the appliance covers I made over the weekend:

Appliance covers

Specs:
Started 5/29/16
Finished 5/30/16
Fabrics: Cote D'Azur Sea - Michael Miller - aqua, mocha and brown on white
              Soleil - Michael Miller - aqua white flower on mocha
Used a previous cover as a pattern. Machine quilted before assembly.

*WIPs roll call*

Worked on:
  • Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Finished section 5; working on section 6
  • 4-shaft weaving sampler
    We have hit the two (or more) steps backwards part of this project.
    Researching which yarn I can use to rewarp the loom and get this back on track.
Works In Progress:
  1. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  5. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  7. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
WIPs To Be:
  • A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...