A quick weekend report:
- I made chocolate chip cupcakes to take to Spin-In. I started a new handspun using a Mosaic Moon top that I bought at Stitches West this year.
- I did not re-warp the loom, but at least I started winding the warp.
- I made good progress on the finishing work. I stuffed all of the pillows and scissor fobs. I cut the mat board for 75% of the pieces that need it.
- I picked the next counted canvaswork - St. Charles, another piece from Susan Portra.
- I knit a few rows on Costa del Mar [Ravelry].
*WIPs roll call*
- Costa del Mar (knitting) [Ravelry]
Still working on section 6
- Finishing work
Stuffed all the pillow and fobs; working on the mat board pieces
- 4-shaft weaving sampler
Started winding the new warp to replace the previous one
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.