Friday, August 19, 2016

Eye Candy Friday...

...and this month is just whipping by!

We've been harvesting tomatoes for a couple of weeks. The Husband has been making salsa and giving away many more.

Tomatoes on the vine

The kale is doing well:

Kale

Today we harvested the strawberries:

Freshly picked strawberries

and figs:

Mission figs, close up

Up this weekend: The Husband is finishing the last few details in the kitchen, so I think it's safe to vacuum and mop the floors. It doesn't sound very exciting, but it needs to be done.

I want to spin one more yarn for Ravellenics. The easiest thing would be to do an art yarn--it will be faster to spin and I have a better chance of finishing it by the end of the Games. I sort of resigned to not finishing the second hat I started.

I'll just have to play it by ear...
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...