Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Finished object and randomness...

...and I'm resigning myself to the fact that I am not going to get as much done for the Ravellenic Games as I planned.

Before getting into the new finished object, lets take another look at the Pine Hat that I finished at Mom's. Here is Blanca modeling the hat:

Pine Hat, another view


Over the weekend, I finished spinning Bad Wolf [Ravelry]:

Bad Wolf handspun

and the close-up:

Bad Wolf handspun, close up

Specs:
Started 8/6/16
Finished 8/14/16
Merino-Bamboo-Silk top (4.0 oz) from Mosaic Moon
186.1 yds. 2-ply, 12 WPI
Ravellenic Games 2016

I did not get the vacuuming done as the Husband is still cleaning up the backsplash grout and getting the last piece of countertop installed. There is no point vacuuming until he's done. I did get the kitchen floor mopped, knowing that it would get junked up shortly thereafter. I just couldn't stand it anymore!

I did manage to get the grocery shopping done, which was good as things were getting sparse!  The cats appreciated having food! :-)

We watched a lot of Olympic events on TV, but I'm beginning to miss my regular shows. I'm really annoyed that NBC splits the gymnastics coverage and shows the second part at 11pm. Seriously...if you cut out some of your stupid commentating, you'd have more time!
.


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...