Today wasn't much better, given that it is getting close to 5pm and I'm just now writing this post.
After completing two Ravellenics projects, I've run out of steam. I did manage to start another hat, but I just can't summon enough motivation to finish it. It might have something to do with the 10 yarns I completed for Tour de Fleece. I might be able to squeak out another yarn before the closing ceremonies on Sunday, but I'm not holding my breath.
In the interest of keeping my WIPs list up to date, here is the latest:
*WIPs roll call*
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Worked a few more rows and tinked half of them
- Spiral Striped Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on the ribbing.
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
Finished the cross border. Working on the section borders.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Finishing work
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.