I didn't make any progress on the Mother of Dragons shawl [Ravelry], but it's not because I've gotten bored with it. I'm having trouble getting motivated, which might be a sign of craft fatigue. (Say it isn't so!)
Anyway, here is the current state of Mother of Dragons:
I did get a few rows knitted on the Spiral Striped hat, but nothing else got any play since last week.
*WIPs roll call*
- Spiral Striped Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on the ribbing.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Finishing work
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.