I have not worked on anything since Monday. I just can;t seem to get into the swing of things. Oh, well.
Here's the first look at the spinning I started over the weekend. This is Afternoon of the Faun [Ravelry]:
Sorry, that's all I've got...
*WIPs roll call*
- Afternoon of the Faun handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Spun about one third of 4 ounce bump
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
A lot of two steps forward, two steps back, and two steps forward again.
- Spiral Striped Hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on the stripes
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
Working on second section placement
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Finishing work
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.