- I can sum the weekend up in in three words: Clean house managed.
I dusted. I vacuumed. I cleaned the bathrooms. I mopped.
- The studio still needs some attention, but that can wait for next weekend.
- All of this was necessary because we had a visitor on Sunday. Everything had to be done by 4pm.
I managed to get most of it done on Saturday. I did the last trailing things on Sunday
- Needless to say, I was a little pooped by the end of Saturday. Not as much as the Husband who did some maintenance work for his parents all day Saturday.
- As a result, I missed Spin-In on Saturday. So I spun on my own while I did the laundry.
I finished the singles for Afternoon of the Faun handspun [Ravelry] on Saturday and started chain-plying it on Sunday.
- I also worked on the St. Charles needlepoint and the Spiral Striped Hat [Ravelry].
- I am about to give up on the hat. The yarn is very soft (Cotton-Silk), but it's not very stretchy. Given that this is a hat for Halos of Hope, I want to make sure that it is comfortable to wear--without a lot of "give" it might not be. I think it's just a mismatch of yarn and pattern.
I'm thinking of frogging this hat a remaking it in other yarn. I haven't quite decided yet.
...and the weekend report.
...and I'm almost ready to call it a week. Today's eye candy is brought to you by the colors orange and pink. The Lion's Tail ...
...and the weekend report. I spent most of my weekend at the sewing machine. I sewed the stitched pieces to their backing fabric. Origi...
...it was a busy day yesterday. (Picture-less for now; I'll take pictures later when there is better light) The last installment of th...
...Happy July! I'm looking forward to a 3-day weekend! A couple of weeks ago, I posted a photo of the foxgloves that were just startin...