Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Top-of-the-Waves Tuesday...

...and the weekend report.
  • I cleaned up a few things in the studio, but not nearly as much as I wanted.
  • I did not do any significant house-cleaning...looks like this coming weekend is going to be busy!
  • I did find a couple of small cross stitch projects to take with me on vacation--a couple of scissor fobs and a needleroll. I need to press the fabric and make sure I have all of the fibers they need. They are small enough that they fit in my purse and don't need Q-snaps or a hoop.

    I can stitch these on the plane without worrying about cutting the threads. However, I plan to put a dental floss container in my bag so I can cut any really long ends.
  • After looking at the Spiral Striped Hat again, I frogged it. It is officially IDJ (It's dead, Jim).
  • I looked through my yarn stash and found two skeins of Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable yarn. I cast on for another No-Noro Hat. This will be my car project for vacation. Because hats work up very fast, I'll pack another skein of yarn just in case. We'll see how far I get on the first hat!
  • I continue to work on the St. Charles needlepoint piece. Now that I'm on the trame´ portion, it's a little less boring. (LOL!)
  • I finished spinning Afternoon of the Faun handspun [Ravelry]. I took some photos, but I haven't uploaded them yet.
  • Progress continues on the Mother of Dragons shawl [Ravelry]
  • I finally finished winding the new warp for the Baby Wolf. It's chained and ready to put on the loom. Of course, I don't know when I'm going to be able to rewarp the loom...

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...