Being sick did not help my productivity. I did manage to do a few rows on the latest Halos of Hope hat.
Other than the Christmas quilt, everything else in on hiatus until after Christmas.
*WIPs roll call*
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
Still playing with the layout
- Christmas goodie cookbook (desktop publishing)
It's ready to go, but having trouble finding someone to print it inexpensively or in the size I want.
- Icelandic Halos of Hope hat (knitting)
Using the Malabrigo Head Thingie pattern as inspiration. Knit 4.5 inches of the 6 needed before I can start the descreases
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Sea of Dreams baby quilt (quilting)
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.