Saturday, December 31, 2016

Last post of 2016...

...and I haven't posted since the first week of December. Needless to say, things have been busy in my world. If it's any consolation, my Flickr account has suffered as well. The best I could manage was to post to my Instagram account, which was also shared to Facebook.

So, let's play a little catch-up. Here are some photos of the last 3 weeks.

Spumoni slices

Spumoni Slices

Chocolate-Espresso slices

Chocolate-Espresso Slices

Mexican Wedding cookies

Mexican Wedding cookies, finished

Sugar cookie snowflakes

Sugar cookie snowflakes

Biscotti

Biscotti, drying

Cookie Packages in process

Cookie packages

Cookie boxes ready to mail

Cookie packages to mail

Christmas tree on Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve!

Tomato cage trees in the backyard

Tomato cage trees

And finally, the last sunset of 2016

Sunset 12/31/16

I hope to get back into regular blogging in 2017.

I wish you all good health, prosperity, and peace in the new year.
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...