I haven't started my co-worker's hat yet so that's the first thing on the agenda. Here's the yarn I'm using for her hat:
I'm going to use a basic hat pattern as she doesn't want anything fancy. I have the pattern, the yarn, and the needles...I just need to convince myself to cast on!
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
And playing with the layout continues.
- Victoria handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Spinning the single. This might have to go on hold if I can't get my wheel fixed soon.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Sea of Dreams baby quilt (quilting)
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.