Not much happening on the WIPs front. I didn't have the energy to work on anything last night.
With my we trip to Mom's this weekend, I need to stash dive for more hat yarn. While I could probably work on the shawl while I;m there, it would be safer to work on a simple hat. I'm having enough issues with this shawl when I can concentrate on it. I won;t have that level of concentration at Mom's.
WIPs Roll Call
- Crocus handspun [Ravelry]
Almost done with the singles...about 0.25 to 0.50 ounce left to spin
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on row 40 (of 64) for chart #1. That will be followed by 30 rows of chart #2, and then chart #3 (which looks really confusing right now, but might make more sense when I get there).
- Victoria handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
Ready to ply,
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- A peacock or mermaid quilt for me.