- I'm still processing photos from my Easter photo shoot at Fremont High School. I predict more tulip photos for Eye Candy Friday!
- To curb rampant startitis, I decided to start one spinning project. I spun the singles for Puget Sound handspun [Ravelry]. I love the colors in this merino-tencel top from Greenwood Fiberworks. I bought this at Stitches West 2016.
- I briefly worked on the St. Charles (needlepoint). I think I'm past being bored with this one, so I think I can wind this back into the rotation.
- I am making good progress on the Teal It To The Bees hat [Ravelry].
- I wove a little on the Rosewood Wrap [Ravelry]
- I really need to decide if I'm done with the 4-shaft sampler [Ravelry]. I'd kind of like to dress the loom for a "real" project.
- I thought about working on the Mother of Dragons shawl [Ravelry]. My main problem is that the shawl requires some attention-units, and I didn't have many of those this weekend!
- Today is the Husband's birthday. So it's a rare night out to dinner for us!
...and the weekend report.
...and I'm ready for a weekend. The Husband planted watermelons this year and we have a baby in the garden. He'll have it all to ...
...it was a busy day yesterday. (Picture-less for now; I'll take pictures later when there is better light) The last installment of th...
...and I haven't melted yet! It was so hot this weekend! Fortunately, my studio stays relatively cool until about 2:30 or 3:00 pm. Whi...
...finally. Finished: 10/16 Echo No-Noro Hat (knitting) [ Ravelry ] 10/23 SW Blue art yarn [ Ravelry ] Custom rolags from Woodlake Wo...