- I'm still processing photos from my Easter photo shoot at Fremont High School. I predict more tulip photos for Eye Candy Friday!
- To curb rampant startitis, I decided to start one spinning project. I spun the singles for Puget Sound handspun [Ravelry]. I love the colors in this merino-tencel top from Greenwood Fiberworks. I bought this at Stitches West 2016.
- I briefly worked on the St. Charles (needlepoint). I think I'm past being bored with this one, so I think I can wind this back into the rotation.
- I am making good progress on the Teal It To The Bees hat [Ravelry].
- I wove a little on the Rosewood Wrap [Ravelry]
- I really need to decide if I'm done with the 4-shaft sampler [Ravelry]. I'd kind of like to dress the loom for a "real" project.
- I thought about working on the Mother of Dragons shawl [Ravelry]. My main problem is that the shawl requires some attention-units, and I didn't have many of those this weekend!
- Today is the Husband's birthday. So it's a rare night out to dinner for us!
...and the weekend report.
...it was a great vacation in Arizona! We visited the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, the Sunset Crater area, Walnut Canyon, and several pueb...
...it was a busy day yesterday. (Picture-less for now; I'll take pictures later when there is better light) The last installment of th...
...first one for September. Things are winding down in the garden. Our cherry tomato plant is in peak production mode. The abutilon i...
...finally. Finished: 10/16 Echo No-Noro Hat (knitting) [ Ravelry ] 10/23 SW Blue art yarn [ Ravelry ] Custom rolags from Woodlake Wo...