I am obviously not burying the ends as I go. I have tucked them behind the piece to take this photo so they don't distract from the knitting. I really love this color combination!
This is the most convenient project to work on after dinner. Most of the other projects require a piece of equipment or frame (loom, knitter's loom, stitching stand and frame, sewing machine...you get the idea) and are best kept in my studio. I just have to be patient and wait until Friday afternoon to work on something else!
WIPs Roll Call
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
Borders attached, backing pieced, and binding prepped. This project will go into hibernation until it's cool enough to wrestle a quilt through the sewing machine.
- Charred Teal Shawl [Ravelry]
Working on pattern section 2.
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
Working on the seaweed below her tail.
- Sunset handspun [Ravelry]
Finished plying; need to take photos.
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
Working on the outside border.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Tiger Lily handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)
- An attic windows quilt for me.