This is the current state of St. Charles. In real life, it's a bit more purple.
And the current state of the Charred Teal Shawl [Ravelry]:
WIPs Roll Call
- Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
Located fabric for a couple of key squares, ordered additional fabric, and still auditioning names.
- Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Section 2: finished the 3rd contrast color and working on the separating section before contrast color #4.
- Phat Fiber box, Indian Wedding (spinning) [Ravelry]
Spun and plied 4 samples.
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
Still working on the back fin.
- Rivendell handspin (spinning) [Ravelry]
Finished spinning the singles; letting it rest before plying.
- Spring 9-Patch (cross stitch)
Finished the center section (square 2, row 2); started on the center square in row 1.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Robin's Egg handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)