Wednesday, August 30, 2017

WIP-it Wednesday...

...and I completely missed posting on Tuesday. Things have been a bit hectic at home and at work.

Over the weekend, our washer decided that it did not want to spin any longer. It had a very definite odor of burnt machinery. Unfortunately, it was on the first load of the day. I managed to get the wet clothes wrung out and into the dryer. I hand-washed some underthings and the Husband took his laundry to the laundromat. Our new washer and dryer will be delivered this week.

Craft-wise, I worked on the mermaid almost exclusively. She now had a neck and face, plus more hair.

After having issues with trying to knit a shawl during Game of Thrones, I decided to start a new hat. I haven't quite decided which pattern to use, so I'm just working on the ribbing. I'll decide what this hat wants to be when I've finished the ribbing.

WIPs Roll Call

Worked On:

  • Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
    Restarted contrasting color 2.
  • Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
    Finished the neck and face; working on the hair and the foam.
  • Unnamed hat (knitting)
    Started on Sunday; knitting the ribbing.
Works In Progress, Did Not Work On This Week:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting) 
  3. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peek a Boo pillow (cross stitch)
  5. Phat Fiber box, Indian Wedding (spinning) [Ravelry
  6. Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
  7. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  8. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
  2. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  3. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  4. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  5. Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  6. Finishing work
  7. Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
  8. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  9. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...