Here's a look at Mermaid of the Pearls as of today:
Sorry, it's not a great photo. I did a shoot-and-run this morning. I might not get to work on her at all this weekend depending on how tired I am from driving back from Mom's. I'll have to play it by ear.
WIPs Roll Call
- Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
Ordered additional feature fabric. I wasn't happy with the jellyfish fabric I had and I found one that I liked better.
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
Working on the bubbles that she is holding.
- Peek a Boo pillow (cross stitch)
Still working on the witches hat
- Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on first contrasting color in Section 3.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Phat Fiber box, Indian Wedding (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)