Friday, September 22, 2017

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm so ready for the weekend!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my camera and I took a walk last Sunday to test out its features. Here are some of the photos I took.

To test the distance capabilities, I took some cloud photos. Here's my favorite:

Morning sky 9/17/17

To test close-up photos, I took lots of flower photos. I likes these zinnias although they are not quite as close as I wanted:

PInk and yellow zinnias

These cornflowers turned out very well:

Cornflowers

I've always had trouble photographing lantanas. There are composes of so many little flowers that it is hard to get the right focus. My attempts with the new camera were much better:

Multi-color lantana

Up this weekend: Lots of little chores. My floors need some attention and I really should spend some time getting my studio in order. There are just too many things laying around.

Of course, once one of my projects sucks me in, it will be hard to concentrate on anything else!
.

No comments:

Eye Candy Friday...

 ...and the garden is going full blast! I love this time of year! Our perennials are starting to bloom. The blazing Sunset geum that we...