We visited the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, the Sunset Crater area, Walnut Canyon, and several pueblo ruins and cliff dwellings. The new camera worked pretty well and I used my old camera as well. I took a lot of photos...I'm going to be processing them for quite a while!
I had planned to work on my knitting projects while we were driving from place to place. However, that didn't happen very often. I did manage to get a few rows in on the latest hat, but that's all!
So I have no new progress on any of my projects. I hope to get back into the swing of things this weekend!
WIPs Roll Call
- Confetti hat (knitting) [Ravelry]
Working on the body of the hat.
- 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
- Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
- Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Christmas 9-patch Pillow (cross stitch)
- Crocus handspun (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
- Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Phat Fiber box, Indian Wedding (spinning) [Ravelry]
- Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
- St. Charles (needlepoint)
- Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
- All That Glitters Christmas quilt (quilting)
- Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
- Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Celaeno Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Finishing work
- Peacock Pomatomus socks (knitting) [Ravelry]
- Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
- Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)