Friday, January 19, 2018

F. O. Friday...

...as in Finished Object.

Here is the photo of the August 2016 Phat Fiber box. The theme was Indian Wedding.

This photo shows what was in the box:

Phat Fiber Sampler Box, August 2016

And here's what I spun:

Phat Fiber August 2016, spun

Specs:
Started 6/18/17
Finished 12/29/17
Yardage not calculated; mix of singles, 2-ply, and chain-ply

I did not spin the silk hanky, locks, and banana fiber that were in the box. My hands are too trashed from washing them 50 million times during Christmas baking, so the silk hanky and the banana fiber will have to wait. As for the locks, they are my least favorite things to spin.

Up this weekend: Today is V. E. T. day for the cats. They are not going to be happy with me and will need a little extra TLC. Then they'll really hate me on Sunday when I do their monthly Advantage application. Might as well get it all done at once!

Other than the normal chores, my goal is to spin a lot more of the Mirabel fiber (Ravelry) and make progress on the mermaid.
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...