Friday, February 09, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...and the start of the Ravellenic Games!

The blossoms are starting to pop out in the garden. The flowering plum tree is usually the first one out of the gate:

Flowering plum blossoms

The Santa Rosa plum is not far behind:

Santa Rosa plum blossoms

And the nasturtiums are also going strong:

Nasturtium pollen

Up this weekend: I'll cast on my hat and work on it during the [time-delayed] opening ceremonies for the Winter Olympic Games. I usually fall asleep at some point during the ceremonies, but this year the network is starting them at 5pm Pacific time. Nice!

I have a spinning WIP to finish over the weekend, too. Then I'll probably switch back to beading the mermaid. Between crafts, chores and watching the Olympics, I think my weekend is set!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...