Friday, March 30, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...with the key word being "Friday."

It's been a really long week. I'm very tired of coughing and I want this cold to go away. And I really miss my yoga classes.

There is a lot going on in the garden right now. Birds are singing and things are blooming! We have tulips:

Maroon and yellow tulip

Tulips

Hyacinth:

Peachy hyacinth

Lots of daffodils:

Daffodil

Daffodil

The wisteria is looking lovely:

Wisteria

And we have baby apricots!

Baby Apricots

Up this weekend: My goal is to get closer to "well."

I haven't been getting enough sleep, but it has been better sleep now that I'm not coughing all night. I hope to catch up a little in this area.

I'm hoping that I can get back to working on the mermaid. I have not had the attention span to work on her in over a week. She is stalled, as well as the finishing work.

The only thing that has had any play has been the Mirabel handspun [Ravelry]. I am spinning the last ounce. I might not be able to finish that this weekend, but I'll get close!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...