Friday, April 13, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm ready for a weekend!

One of the few nice things about Daylight Savings Time is that I get to see some wonderful sunrises. Here's the one from Tuesday:

Sunrise 4/10/18

Our sweet pea bush has had flowers all year round and is looking particularly lush right now:

Sweet Pea Bush

The double hibiscus are starting to bloom. They are in a container by our front door:

Double hibiscus

and the watsonia are starting to come up:

White watsonia

Up this weekend: Originally, I planned on finishing our taxes and getting them filed on Saturday. However, we finished them last night and everything's been accepted already. Score one for us!

I want to start plying the Mirabel handspun. I also plan on doing more beading on the mermaid. There's always more finishing work to do.

I'm expecting an Amazon order of two Elizabeth Ward Bead Storage containers: one 82-piece and one 45-piece. If they arrive on Saturday like they're supposed to, I'll start transferring some of my Mill Hill bead stash to them. I'm tired of the fiddly Mill Hill packaging and this container line looks like a good solution. (Yes, Organization is my middle name!)

Somewhere along the way, I need to clean up the studio as things are getting out of hand.

Anyway, lots of good intentions...we'll see how far I get!
.

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...