Friday, May 18, 2018

Eye Candy Friday...

...and I'm ready for a weekend! Let's hope I get one. Even more important, let's hope The Husband gets one.

The Husband has been dealing all things related to getting his mother up-to-date on doctor's appointments, ID cards, and whatever else is necessary to get her life in order. He's been staying there most nights just to avoid driving too much. Fortunately, his siblings are helping out, so it's not completely on his shoulders.

There is not much new in the garden to photograph and I haven't had the time to go our and find other things to photograph. To keep this post from being picture-less, here's a closer view of the peony that was in my Mother's Day bouquet:

Peony

Up this weekend: Maybe a trip to my mother-in-law's. All of the normal errands and chores need to happen regardless.

I plan to work on the mermaid while I'm doing laundry. I'm hoping that my bead order comes in today, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll use up the green beads I have and move on to an area that uses the white and crystal beads - I have plenty of those to finish the project.

I also want to look at the attic windows quilt blocks to see whether there are additional blocks to be added. This week I finished the cross stitch pattern for my college mascot block and found a Tour de Fleece image that I can print on fabric.

Somewhere I have a t-shirt with the Bay to Breakers logo from the one time I did that race. That might be a block. We'll see what else I can come up with!
.


No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...with a Finished Object. Every April 1st, we turn off our furnace to help save energy and keep our PG&E bill down. This year, w...