Wednesday, May 09, 2018

WIP-it Wednesday...

...with not much to show in the way of WIPs.  We're still side-tracked with family stuff, and I've been too zonked at the end of the day to work on anything.

Before everything happened, I started spinning one of my Phat Fiber boxes and I spent a little time on the mermaids.  The only crafty thing I've done lately is to hem 3 pairs of pants for my mother-in-law. I've worked on nothing else since last Monday.

I hope we can get things closer to normal soon, but I'm not holding my breath.

WIPs Roll Call

Worked On:
  • Hemming 3 pairs of pants (sewing)
Works In Progress, Did Not Work On This Week:
  1. 4-shaft sampler (weaving) [Ravelry]
  2. Attic Windows quilt for me (quilting)
  3. Charred Teal Shawl (knitting) [Ravelry
  4. Finishing work (Shepherd's Bush Christmas ornament.)
  5. Mermaid of the Pearls (cross stitch)
  6. Mother of Dragons shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  7. Phat Fiber Caterpillars and Butterflies (spinning)
  8. Rosewood Wrap (weaving) [Ravelry]
  9. St. Charles (needlepoint)
  10. Valley of the Heart's Delight sampler design (cross stitch)
UFOs/Hibernation:
  1. Be My Baby for My Baby (knitting) [Ravelry]
  2. Bear Paw pottery (needlepoint)
  3. Canto de Sirena shawl (knitting) [Ravelry]
  4. Peacock Majesty by Just Nan (cross stitch)
  5. Tucson Twilight (needlepoint)



No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

...a little of this, a little of that.  No photos this week. Things look pretty much the same. WIPs Roll Call Worked On: Dreaming ...