Friday, April 07, 2006

What's that strange yellow thing in the sky??

...Oh, it's the sun! What a nice thing to see this morning. I know it was out part of yesterday, but I was working and didn't get to see much of it.

Between Daylight Savings Time, work, the taxes, and trying to prepare for a trip this weekend, I am dragging. I am so tired, I can't sleep well. I just keep waking up thinking of other things I have to do. Needless to say, I haven't gotten a lot of knitting or anything else crafty accomplished this week.

I'm looking forward to having some time to knit on the airplane and maybe sleep. Tonight, I fly to LA to stay with my daughter for the night. Tomorrow morning, we take a flight to Baltimore - she's going to Visitor's Day at John's Hopkins University and I'm tagging along (actually, she asked me to go with her. ).

I've never been to Baltimore, so it will be fun to see a new place. As I think of it, I haven't been to the Eastern side of the country since like 1986-87, so it should be interesting! We're only there for a short time -
we fly back on Tuesday - but at least we'll get an idea of what the school is like.

So, this is it until Wednesday...hopefully, I'll have some pictures to share of Baltimore!

No comments:

WIP-it Wednesday...

 ...a little of this, a little of that. I needed to inject a little calmness, so I started another handspun. Here are the singles for ...